Saturday 19 March 2011

wo miss ballet !





OH YEAH !
Ltr go see a dance performance with dance club's gangs

hahaha..and juz nw..
my baba said:"別人是難得跟爸爸一起吃早餐,你就懶得跟爸爸一起吃早餐"
yea..ths is true ! :D
but ths does nt mean i'm nt a filial daughter..hehes ~




Uhmm..actually the point of ths post is ....
I MISS BALLET ! 
really really miss it lerr.









I still rmb ths thing ! 














AND the ballet shoe + character shoe !


mwahahahaha
im so exited nw for no reason..
bt nw im so regret why i giv up ballet
start frm primary..grade1..grade2..grade3..grade4..grade5..and i stop it.
OMG..why?!

uhmm..
I still rmb last time i always ask teacher 
why all the music of the exercise are sooooo nice
but the name are sooooo ugly and hard to remember xDD
therefore i hate those name and i juz like to rmb the music.
ballet dance's music really really nice and i like it !


I still rmb when teacher force us to do splits[一字馬]
we always "yorrrrr" "yerrrr" "harrrr"
and teacher sure say:"我已經聽到麻木了啦 xD"
so..we still hav to do ><
and teacher cum and push us
then we all scream till like hell..
finally..i did it (:

Juz nw i seach youtube 
and i watched many many many video of ballet
grade4 and grade 5..
and...i cried :o
hehes..actually ntg der laa (:
juz...wo really hen miss maa. xD
smile yi xia ^

Haih..
Yea..i really regret..
Bt nvm (:
I still can dance in my DanceSociety ! :DD



hahaha..
Do you believe ths is me?




Mwahahahahahaa..
I knw you felt bored
but i LOVE it !















No comments: